Why Should You Stock and Support Dalan d’Olive ?
Here’s 16 reasons why
- Dalan d’Olive is the only range in Australia that covers all skin conditions and hair concerns of people with sensitive skin, scalp and hair concerns,
- Australia’s ONLY range approved by world’s strictest Independent Dermatological Testing Authority DermaConsult of Germany,
- Manufactured using ONLY REACH approved ingredients REACH is world’s most strictest ingredients approval & tracking system by the European Union,
- Sell or Swap Policy ensures you will always win; all our products sell well however for an extra piece of mind and security , Dalan D’Olive Australia offers Sell or Swap which basically allows you to swap any products not selling at all with products moves very well for you,
- National pricing policy that provides an ongoing special prices to pharmacies which allows between 30% to 50 % discounts compared to even our company website prices,
- Developed based on hundreds of years of traditional olive oil remedies for both skin and hair care needs,
- The ONLY natural skin care range in Australia affordable for the entire nation not only 5% to 10% of the population ONLY. 75+ % of Australians are reported to have one or another type of skin issues.
- No products over $20 including the gift pack varieties;
- All products are under $10 except for 4 products which are the 400mL Shampoos, 250mL Body Butter and 250mL Body & Massage Oil which retail at only $12.95 to $14.95
- 4 products sell at incredible under $3 mark,
- Australia’s only 100% Olive Oil soap retails at $2.49
- Australia’s best Hand & Body Moisturisers , huge 250mL tube retailing at $8.95
- Ongoing in-store and take home testers support for customer to ensure we build local fans and repeat buyers to support your sales on an ongoing basis,
- Exceptional support and customer service, very enthusiastic and passionate team ,
- Proven skin and hair care solutions approved by many Australians as young as 3 months old and as old as 95 years old. The only range that sell equally well at lowest to highest income earning suburbs, metro and regional areas ,
- Ongoing product development and new products introductions.